Monday 29 September 2008

Who knows?

Tag Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Time: 10.37 PM
Name: Yip Kailiang <>
been on a plane: Yeah
Swam in the ocean: Pulau Pangkor
Fallen asleep in school: D-uhhh. I sleep almost everyday.
Broken someone's heart: I think.
Fell off your chair: Yeah
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Uh no but i once called my dad to come back and sleep with me but turned out i fell asleep when he came back. Ok i know its not related to the question at all, blah.
Saved e-mails: 3837 Unread mails..
Chicken pox: Yeah.
Sore throat: Yes.
Stitches: On my head.
Broken nose: Nah.

What is your room like: 2 computers, 1 tv, 1 PS2, 1 single bed, 1 queen sized bed, my grandmother.
What's right beside you: Chair
What is the last thing you ate: Papaya~

Do you ;
believe in love at first sight: Oooh baybeh.
Last made you smile: Yishan ;)
You last yelled at: I dont remember..

Today did you;
Talk to someone you like: No.
Kissed anyone: Yes.
Get sick: No
Talked to an ex: No
Miss someone: Yes.

Best feeling in the world: Whooh
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No
What's under your bed: Tiles
What time is it now: 11.34 PM

Random Qs:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yes.
Q: Do you have any siblings: Yes
Q: Do you want children: Heh.
Q: Do you smile often: You think? :)
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Its good.
Q: Are your toenails painted: Nope.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Yours :)
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Dark Blue
Q: What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday: Dinner
Q: I can't wait till: Superbike.
Q: When did you cry last: The last time anyone told me i cant get a superbike
Q: Are you a friendly person: If you consider someone who really wants a superbike is, then yeah
Q: Do you have any pets: only superbike :)
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now? : In the Honda Motorbikes shop
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : I guess.
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? : No
Q: What are you doing right now? Doing this.
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window? Yeah.
Q: Can you handle the truth? If you give me a steering :)
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father? My dad.
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? I wonder why ego exists...
Q: How many people can you say you've really loved? What do you mean loved, i still love!
Q: Do you eat healthy? My sexy body says it.
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? :)
Q: How often do you go to church? Only for concerts hahah
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? Superbike.
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time? Its up to you :)
Q: Are you confident? Depends
Q: 5 things I was doing 10 years ago: Playstation, Playstation 2, Gameboy, Pokemon, Digimon
Q: 5 snacks I enjoy: You, Yew, Yiu, Yuu, Yeau
Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: Superbike. Siuperbike. Xuperbike. Superbaike. Petrol
Q: 5 of my bad habits: Looking too good, flirt too much, joke too much, doing tags, eat
Q: 5 places I have lived in: Your heart, your beautiful eyes, your lips, your warmth, malaysia
Q: 5 jobs I've had: Waiter, student, superbike instructor, superbike model,

No comments: