Sunday 7 September 2008

My Apologies.

I'm sorry that i've been ignorant.
I'm sorry that i've been arrogant.
I'm sorry that i dont care about anything.
I'm sorry i let your hopes down.
I'm sorry i couldn't reach any achievements.
I'm a person who disappoints people badly.
I'm a person who can't even be a gentlemen.
I'm a person who totally cares none about other's feeling.
And i'm sorry for all of that. I know a sorry doesn't mean anything, afterall of what i've done.

I don't deserve anything now. Not even a single slight of sympathy. I'm such an asshole. 
Now i can't even compare myself with a lump of crap. What's the difference? I'm a thing that doesn't benefit anything, or do anything that makes people acknowledge me. In other hands, i give people trouble. 

I don't earn life goddamnnit.

I'm ashamed, humiliated in myself, and myself. I'm living in my own world. A life of don't-care-about-anything-and-just-benefit-myself. 

But listen up, I WILL NOT LET IT END LIKE THIS.

I WILL MAKE IT UP TO THOSE WHO PLACED THEIR HOPES ON MY SHOULDERS.
I WILL CHANGE MYSELF, PUSH MYSELF TO BE A BETTER PERSON IN ORDER TO MOVE AHEAD.
I WILL SHOW YOU, I WILL CHANGE.

I WILL CHANGE. I'll STICK TO MY WORDS. I SWEAR.