Wednesday 17 September 2008

Maybe you know.


Whooh, triplex excites me :)

The past few months is a special to me for what has happened. I've turned over a new leaf, and i won't complain a single bit anymore :)

Say.. do you believe that something like this can happen? For example, in times you're supposed to be sad/angry, and when you're not, will it timbun inside of you? And then suddenly one day, your sad/angry storage is full, and you just burst out crying? 

Heh, funny. :D

You know, leukimia is a disease that might pass down generations. Which means.. i might get it. I hope not. But my sister has a higher chance than me, cause shes female. Uh.. Talking about this makes me think about the dying in sickness or dying in sleep thingy again :D Clicky.

I don't know why, but i find myself thinking really random stuffs.. In science lab the other day, i thought about, if i were to get clutches, would i get a wooden one, a steel one, or the plastic ones that wraps around your biceps. Ha, and i asked Sarah Fong about it. Irfan oh Irfan, i might get the title now :)

Hmm, i need to further eloborate on a single topic. It's like im talking about this then i jumped to that. 

..

Jumper :D

I WISH I CAN TELEPORT LIKE THAT. woosh woosh. Neh, if you're thinking that i'll use it for peeking, i guess you're rig- you're wrong. :D If i were to teleport like that, i wouldn't even want a superbike anymore!

I'm sorry, i lied. I still want a superbike. It's like the best man-made invention to me now. 7 more years! Long way to go.. ceh. Julian says i wanna get a superbike just because i want a free hug. Beh.. might be true, but theres more to it :D Prom night superbike, impossible :( i need to pick up my date, well, if i get a date.

OH, i played the finalist game thingy again, but this time, we asked girls. Of course, there's more to it than just having fun, me, Julian and Weng Wai wanted to find out our levels :) For those who doesn't know what is finalist, it is a game where you are given 2 names of your opposite gender, and you compare both on purely looks, and the better one goes to the next level with a better challenger.

Me, Julian and Weng Wai,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lost to Irfan Hilmi bin Abdul Razak. (wears red on the right)
Owned.

Dont worry irfan, im not calling you ugly or anything xD just a comparism :) Hope you dont mind.

I guess thats enough for now. Goodnight people.

Kael'thas Sunstrider has just signed out. 

No comments: