Tuesday 2 September 2008

Nostalgia

Whoooh, i'm back blogger!

I find that Vox is kinda laggy so.. and blogger is more efficient, organized, and yeah. Whooh. Did you know that this blog has not only been used by me myself?

Did you know how this blog was made?

First it was a shared blog. Khing Mae, Dang, Me the 1 Cengalians. At first it wasn't called liang-ed.blogspot.com, obviously.. We named it under1sky.blogspot.com. It was a lala-type blog you see.. and we started posting about crappy stuff. Not long after that our blog has reached around 40 posts, and we're not really into the blog anymore. Khing Mae made her own blog, and no longer sticks around under1sky anymore.

So it was up to me and Dang to lighten up the blog again, and we failed miserably. Well, you know how we are last time.. ahah. After that, i feel like having my own blog, so i took under1sky and claimed it as my own.

http://liang-ed.blogspot.com/2007/09/from-now-on-my-blog.html

And things got smoothen out.. I relinked it as www.sexylionrawks.blogspot.com ( you know my previous bag, its brand is Sexy Lion, how cool is that ) And the blogging went well.. i guess. Not long after that, Dang created his own blog. And we post crappy stuffs ;D

And later on, i relinked it as www.liang-ed.blogspot.com. Coz' it's cool ya know. What? It's not?

AND HERE WE ARE TODAY.

No comments: