Tuesday 25 December 2007

Final Chapter.

And i'm here spending All-you've-been-waiting-for-Christmas with my guitar, well, Mae's guitar while my family is in their dreams receiving Christmas presents.

BOooHoooo~

Luckily i was invited to BBQ party tonight, my life-saver. :D Thanks criag. And i found out that WHY i didn't go with my sister to China.

1st, my auntie asked my brother to go for the camp. And my bro isn't free so he declined.
2nd, my auntie asked my sister and she agreed.
3rd, There's no third.

Dot dot dot. (I'm getting used to this)

To all those who is youngest in their family, which your age difference is like, Woah. Well to me it's not really a big gap, but i do feel it sometimes. Like being leftout of everything they do, like your existence means nothing to them, instead like they treat you like a threat.

Well i don't deal with these, so i'm not sure you guys do too. But being the youngest, you'll think about it.

I used to agree to the song I'm just a kid - Simple plan. ha, how stupid am i.
But say goodbye to the youngest, cause i got..


YISHAN!! :D i really hope he doesn't feel left out next time..
I'm like 11 years older than him. 11 years man! Could you possibly imagine yourself with a second brother which is 11 years apart from you and even worse your eldest brother 16 years? 16 freaking years. Maybe while hes in school, he talks to his friends and his friends mention how good is their brothers/sisters to them and play with them all the time, and Yishan alone goes to his brothers/sister who is busy working their ass off and doesn't have time to play with him. How lonely is that. Damn. Just thinking of it makes me feel pity for him. Hope he gets really good friends to play with him, to talk with him, to laugh with him.

I hope.

No comments: