Thursday 6 December 2007

If only I could

Hello! Updating for the sake of updating.. :)

Today.. woke up at 8.30.. damn tiring.. cause of yesterday. ( read Julian's blog :D ) Then i got ready and i kacau my bro until he wakes up ( he he ) and fetch me, Elise, Kane and Justin to Centrepoint Mcd. So we got there and we sat and we chit chat while studying for the test that we're gonna take.. Yeah. I'm proud to say that i'm kinda of a scout freak.

Caught red handed.

What?

Slaves doing their job

This is Kailiang.
No, Seriously.

Chin Tak : Hello? Hello?
Scarf : ...

And some time later.. Sir Colin came. He asked me to sit at the sirs/miss table and asked me all of the sirs name. Full name x_x. I was clueless. I was smiling the whole time.. just couldn't stop.
You guys know me right? Yeah :D So.. my punishment was to refill the sirs/miss coke, help them buy stuffs, help them throw stuffs, pick up rubbish on the floor etc etc. Basically, a waiter. xD It sounds bad right? Nah, it was fun. Really, i'm not lying ;D Yeah and soon Sir Colin went. So we continued our tests after everyone had their lunch.


See everyone dying?

Craig with his so yeng hair.

Huurayy :D

C.C Lemon.

Play land! Yay~

Well after everything, everyone got back and Elise, Kane, Craig ( Notice the extra one? ) and Justin followed me back. :D so we squeezed lor haha. Its not that bad actually.. xD So.. i just only passed 18 tests so far.. logbook still long way to go. After that Yu Kane stayed at my house for some time. He played my bass, we talk we play we ahem. So at 6.30 he rushing home ahaha. End of story. And sorry Ju i accidentally deleted the bike pic. Damn.

No comments: