Tuesday 1 January 2008

Year ends, year starts.

Hi~ Happy new year~ wheeee.

Just finish swimming with my couzie. Cold Cold :D Went to 1u on New year eve. If you think about it, this year fireworks sucks :( Merdeka was much better lol. The Curved dissapointed me D; hahah

So my brothers friends came over to my house for Eve, and I was supposed to go to Zian Mei's house. But my brother busy layan-ing his friends and lazy fetch me so i didn't go xD They drank alchohols.. i drank some.. Coke and Bacardi :p So they chit chat while i watched X-men, X-men 2, X-men : The Last Stand. Blah. Lifeless. Boohoo~

And my bro friend made some drink damn nice. Mint + Lemon + Water + Ice + Cup + Gin ( a type of alchohol drink ) = Awesome.

Daaaaa, so far i've played Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, and Nintendo DS. :D

2008. Hmm. When you write dates sometimes you'll still write 07'. heh.

My birthday is coming 222 hours. :D

Well thats all, updating for the sake of updating . Pictures for you :)
I made a card tower ;p

From the side view

From top view :)

The flash was too strong haha.

No comments: