Friday 20 June 2008

Love life of a secondary student.

Does it ever occur to you? Coupling in a young age.

This somehow applies to some people, when you have it, you don't want it. But when you don't have it, you desperately want it. Maybe thats the reason why there are so many break ups.. How do i know? ...

.....

Okay, I kinda lost all my points for this topic, so this post might just not make sense -_-" sheesh all the points just flew away when i click "Create post". Blogger is magical o; No wonder kennysia is so good at this. HAHA

Right.. What do i have to say now.

Oh.

I'm so disappointed in myself.
I got 3rd in class..
From the last.

Shit, what have i been doing? I'm such an idiot. How am i supposed to explain this to my dad? He has high expectations for me.

Faeces faeces.

This post ends for now.

Summary -
I tried to write a good post, of love.
I tried to recall the points, i've failed.
I tried to change the subject, but it's empty...

hahaa i feel lame again. bye.

No comments: