Sunday 8 June 2008

Crap.

I was bored the other day when it was raining so i took this shot :)

Capture the rain :)

Crap... Guess what happened for the past 2 days?

I thought my internet was down but actually MOZILLA FIREFOX was down.

Aw man. I feel so stupid. Hahah. This holiday goes by so fast, just went out one two time, cycle here there, use some com, and boom tomorrows back to school. Actually, im kinda looking forward to tomorrow, at the same time i miss holidays -_-

Ugh, i can't wait to go morning class, you'll have the WHOLE afternoon. But waking up is really a problem >_> my body tends to oversleep all the time. ;D Theres once i slept at 9pm, and woke up at 11.30am.

I'm so not used to Internet Explorer.. blogging is different too..

I can't wait for prom night xD I MEAN, OUR prom night. Hmm.. getting a date and all, driving your relatives/friend/parents supercar, hehhe.. But i heard Prom night always sucked, the after party was better they said. So is it worth looking forward to? =/ whatever, im always crapping :D

IM GETTING A NEW PHONE. WHEE. :D

No comments: