Thursday 29 May 2008

Scribbles.

First abstract xD

Camel or Swan? xD

This is just plain random

I like this alot :D

Hahah, i drew all that in my friend's house. Internet was down, cause of her lousy connection :D So i played Spider Solitaire for a moment, and i start drawing using paint. Isn't the results just remarkable? :D

I have a random question.

Why do girls ALWAYS smell good?

Nono, don't get me wrong, i didn't particularly went up to them and sniff them >_> Its when you're beside one, or nearby one. Hahah, why do i say so? Because i smelled alot of guys and trust me, they're beyond godlike.

Maybe theres a reason behind this (duh). Lets list out a few of them.

1. Some of their hair is long, so the fragrance spreads to their body.

2. No wonder they say girls bathe really long.

3. Deodorant Power!!

4. I can't think of anything else. Perfumes?

5. Screw this.

Anyways. Holidays are fun, but its not fun without you guys :(

Yo im stucked at home, i wish i had a throne,
listening to the neighbours moan, i have a strong bone.
Holidays oh holidays, how much are you on ebays,
slow down your pace, you're leaving me without a trace. peace out.

Hahah. random much.

Enjoy your holidays ;)

No comments: