Saturday 17 May 2008

For a moment, i was happy.

It's been a while.

I have nothing to say about the title.

For the past few days, i've been watching a japanese drama. Trust me Krystin, you should really watch this one. "My Boss My Hero". It's a great show. I guess the song there kinda describes me after the watching the show eh? .. haha.

Youth, yes. I've realized much after watching the series.

In the beggining of the show, it was nothing but comedy.
At the 2nd half of the show, prepare some tissues :)

Oh yes, i cried again -_- It's always this song that makes me cry boohoo.

blargh. i'm being emo. Tra-tra-trannform!!

:( -----> :D:D:D:D:D

Woooo! I love my friends!
Life's fun! Exams are over!

I feel better. :)

I feel like writing an inspirational post, i just cant find the right words-

No comments: