Saturday 2 February 2008

Maybe it doesn't matter at all.

Sometimes we tend to forget to turn our head upwards

Do you guys feel the Chinese New Year mood? Cause i don't.

I downloaded 7 albums for the past night. Haha, Jason Mraz is good, so is Jack's Mannequin. Others are Paramore, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Michael Buble, Secondhand Serenade, and All Time Low. Haven't hear all their songs yet, I like my blog song btw :D

Hey, Darlin' won't you say to me,
my love for you has gone so deep,
Theres something in your lovely eyes,
Oh, that makes me wanna lose my mind.


Hahaha dang remember? Yeah thats the ridiculous lyrics we came up for a song. The tune is not bad though, happy song :D Might consider to finish the thing.

I need a song to learn on piano, suggestions anyone?

Guitar or piano?

Vote Vote! Which do you prefer.
Suggestions for songs on piano in cbox :)

Today we had our first Scouts Troop Meeting. It kinda sucks, but it's our best so far if based on our troop history. Haha? We had to take off our shoe and dump it a place, and later on you randomly pick up one, and find the shoe's owner. Haahah, got name 1 la.. easy easy. But the aura at the shoe "pyramid" .. whoa. As for the form 2s, we did pioneering. We didn't manage to finish cause we slacked too much, and the tripod lashing took most of our time away.

Patrol Rajawali and Patrol Tiong's Signature Move -
TEPUK SEAN KINGSTON.

Patrol Kenyalang and Pekaka, you have to come up with something WONDERFUL to counter us. :D

I dont have anything to say,
so lets just leave it this way,
some of you might not say okay,
but hey,
It's done for the day.

No comments: