Sunday 17 February 2008

Footsteps that will always last.




This is my sister.
this is a requested post. xD


Everybody thinks she is pretty, well... you don't actually think i'll really admit right =.="
Shes my princess of the world.
Shes my alarm clock/reminder.
Shes my auntie.
Shes my senior.
Shes my schoolmate.
Shes a part of my family.
She uses Pantene soft and silky.
me too. what to do, ran out of my shampoo.

She gets high often.
She has a phone better than mine.

In case if you dont want a post like that, instead based on my opinion what kind of person you are.. what can i say, you're my sister, you're in everything i do.
You think i'm irresponsible,
You think i'm forgetful,
You think im foul mannered,
nah, i dont blame you for this.
Just want to let you know that i'm AM trying.
wait, this isn't even related to "what do i think of you".
I think you're good, and bad. Hey, isn't that what all brothers think of they're sisters?

Continue on,
Shes my refresh button.

Shes my chef. ( at night )
Shes my candy provider. Eh, i got say thank you.

Yeah so, all i want to say is thank you?



This is my elder brother.
This is no longer a requested post, cause since i was doing a post bout my sister, i might just as well do others.

He's my driver.
Heres what i think about you, overall you're a great brother.. I know, you're scolding me for the sake of myself. But all i need is a little trust, trust me that i can get things done by myself.

To be honest, I kinda envy you because you get to discover life first. And that little damn thing can affect our whole life. For example, i don't know a damn thing about computers, whats inside them, i just know how to use it that's all.

I think you get my point. Shall i move on?
Anyways, thanks :)

This pic damn freaking cute :D

Oi, What?


This is my younger brother.

HE IS SO CUTE.
Very stubborn though.
Same blood as me ma.. hehe.
Train addict.
Hates to brush teeth.

I love you :)



This is my father.
He is my inspiration for life.

He does whats good for me,
He is fun,
He is cool,
I love you so much for sacrificing for the family.
Words can't really describe your kindness.
You are the best.
Thank you so much.


This is Libby. We call her auntie libby.
Even though they're not married, she's still part of my family.
To those who wondered what happened to my mom,
  • http://liang-ed.blogspot.com/2007/06/i-was-sitting-on-balcony-last-night-and.html


  • Shes cool,
    Shes nice,
    Shes kind,
    Shes good :D
    I love her too :)

    I have a cool family :)
    Of course, i love you too mom.

    No comments: