Saturday 27 October 2007

A title that doesn't really matter

Why did you have to tag me =.=

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Kailiang
Birth Date : 10 January 1994.
Eye Colour : Dark brown.
Hair Colour : Dark brown.
Right of left : Right

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Chinese.
My Fears : Unable to sleep
My weaknesses : Naive.
My Perfect Pizza : One that satisfy me.

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : Omg i've been sleeping the whole day.
My bedtime : around 10-4am lol
My most missed memory : My mom :) and friends.

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke : Coke.
Single or grouped dates : Single.
Adidas or Nike : Adidas. I like the stripes :D
Tea or Nestea : Nestea.
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate.
Cappuccino or Coffee : Cappuccino :D

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : Never.
Curse : Seldom.
Take a shower : Do you even have to ask that?
Have a crush : Not sure.
Think you've been in love : Yeah.
Go to school : Yeah.
Want to get married : Yeap.
Believe in yourself : Sometimes
Think your a health freak : Nope

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : Yes.
Gone to the mall : yes yes yes.
Been on stage : Quite some time.
Eaten sushi : Yeaa.
Dyed your hair : Nope.

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...
Played a stripping game : Nope
Changed who you were to fit in : Did i?

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : 25-30 I guess..

LAYER 9 : IN A GIRL..
Best eye colour : Brown
Best hair colour : Dark brown.
Short hair or long hair : Long and short. Depending on their looks, whichever suits them.

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Playing guitar
Hour ago : Eating
4-5 hours ago : Sleeping
1 month ago : I forgot.
Year ago : How could i possibly remember.

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : Music.
I feel : Nothing.
I hate : being bored.
I hide : a monster beneath me >D
I miss : my pure old self :D
I need : inspiration

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
-

No comments: