Friday 12 October 2007

Five Times August

As you could see the playlist on the right.. yeah, i have to admit that their songs are nice :D wait. Five Times August is just one person! :o His real name is Brad Skistimas. His name is hard to pronounce so instead he used Five Times August as his name..

I'm currently trying to learn his songs..
Correction:
I'm currently trying to get a capo to learn his songs..
Every song of his capo this, capo that.
Frustrating.

You could be possibly thinking that "No way man, theres more than one of them"
Well.. maybe you don't. Cause I think so..
Or maybe not.. lol

Wheee, holidays are gonna be half boring half fun.
The days are long without you guys around.. nah,
i've said it.. happy? xD

Dang Kuok Ian is addicted to the word : Superman

Now that was random.

I have 1629 unread mails in my hotmail inbox.
(hehe)

I somehow finding blogging like this fun. :D
Rubbish.

Selamat Hari Raya~ whee. I love rendang. It's spicy.
People say i look like malay, eat like malay.
Is it true ? :o

Friends:
F - fishy
r - reality
i - is
e- efficiently
n- needed
d- during
s- sex
wth?

I fall for the impossible >_>

You must be bored reading this. :D
Lifeless.

What? I'm the one lifeless?
Nahhh..

1+1=2

My cousin is purplish, here comes the next generation Barney :o

"Don't skip lanes to much" that's what i'm thinking right now.. Maybe i should stick the sentences together so it doesn't looks empty.
More like spamming so the blog doesn't look empty.

My ears are dirty. whee

Bye bye ^.~!! I wub euuu~ muaxxzzz <3

Lala style.

No comments: