Thursday 12 July 2007

Sports day rocked today...
although i got last in the 400m event, ....... speaking of that, let me tell you about it xD

i reached the stadium with a heavy feeling..
nervous, excited etc etc
after some events, it was finally my turn...
Kegarisan, Sedia, MULA!!
i somehow sprinted for the 1st 50 meters..
then, my legs started to feel uneasy..
i wasnt tired...
it just felt uneasy..
i pushed myself somemore...
no one was cheering tho =.="
i struggled for the last 60 meters..
pushuing myself harder and harder..
it dint work >.>
at the end i lost ^^
Pn angie came and showed me a thumbs up...
i was like wth???
she then said " u finished the race... thats good.. "
i said ok... xD

me and liang and somemore friend went up of the stadium....
it was fun.. xD
we cheered, yelled, and acted like a fool xD
then kailiang's sister's friend called me and told me tat i was cute =P
then we continued the idioticness..
had tons of fun...

Ian

No comments: