Tuesday 10 July 2007

ipoh.

Thursday night, dad came back from Thailand, i was told that my grandfather passed away few minutes ago. We are silent as we sit down with ramli burgers on the table haha. My cousins took out asap they heard the bad news, and my family is leaving early in the morning the next day.

In the car~ lalala~

As we reached there, everybody was gathering down stairs. My aunty asked me to look at him. He just lay there, as if he was sleeping. His body was really cold, not a single breath.

After that I chit chat with my cousins lor.. lalalala~ few hours later.. the coffin came.. they put the body in.. then put his stuffs in the coffin.. then they close it and set the picture and etc etc..

Later that night.. people came to visit.
matthew~
Me and my cousin collecting donation for the funeral expenses... and we chat only lor.. That night me, my dad and my cousins stayed up for the night to jaga the money.. we played allll kinds of games to keep us awake, even really childish games like AEIOU, monkey, play table cloth, hamburger.....

the next day we got nothing to do.. so we sleeeep sleeep sleeep only. on that day.. i pranked mae..

Me: Hi.

Mae: Hi =)

Me: I'm kailiang's cousin. Are you pretty?

Mae: Hi kailiang's cousin =) wats your name? and no im not pretty.. sad eh..

Me: My name is 012. you're not pretty? Fine, i shall not chase you

Mae: Haha seriously la. Whats your name

Me: Please don't rush to know me. I know im hot but i like patient people.

Mae: Aiya.. Name only ma... hahaha

Me: Since you're so desperate i'll tell you. My name is !xo&blad1@. Dunno how to pronounce?
Kailiang took almost a month to figure out when he met me 3 years ago.

Mae: Wah.. I think im gonna take 10 years to pronounce it

Me: Nice right. Stand out from the common

Mae: Yea yea yea =P

Me: So.. wanna go out for dinner this sat?

Mae: Sorry.. I already gave a boyfriend. JKJK

Me: Omg why didn't you tell me earlier. Waste my effort of giving you a nice impression. Nvm. I
can impress you more than your current one. Trust me.

Mae: I just joking la.. i don't have boyfriend.

Me: Okay. would you date me if i am good looking and charming?

Mae: Uh........

Me: Okay fine. I am neither one of them. But, i can make it come true if you give me a chance.

Mae: Er...........................................

Me: Okay i shall stop rushing you. Why don't we start from the beginning again. Let's start with
knowing how to pronounce my name.

Mae: Hahaha okay. Whats your REAL name..

Me: As i said, !xo&blad1@

Mae: Hahaha i dunno how to pronounce la..

Me: If u don't know how to pronounce that.. how could you prnounce !xo¿lib£$, my brother?

Mae: Your family is so unique xD

Me: Yeah. Only my great great great great grandfather has a great name which suits his great
humour and his great mind :) hes a great man

Mae: Are you as great as your grandfather? xD

Me: Yeah. Actually better. Next time my name will be written on history. And that time. Each
school will have a pronunciation class especially for my name

Mae: Wow. i think i need to join that class also xD

Me: Okay. I need to go for my ballet class now. See ya. Remember my name, !xo&blad1@ not
my brother's !xo¿lib£$

Me: Do you actually believe that xD

Mae: Of course not xD

Me: So you know it was me all the time?

Mae: Sometimes.. haha

Me: Yeah you're smart. U knew i was !xo&blad1@. U trusted me, i feel proud.

Mae: Hahah damn lame la you xD

Me: Me lame? Come on.. I skipped my ballet class to try to be cool with you and now you're telling me im lame?

Mae: Lame la..... Ballet class. LOL

Me: Eh. Dun underestiMAE me. My ballet skills world class u know? Skip 1 class = lose 1 trophy

Mae: Are you still liang or wat haha

Me: No, I'm !xo&blad1@

Mae: Okay now im confused xD

Me: Simply said, im !xo&blad1@

Mae: Okay.. how old are you?

Me: 14, and im taller than liang

Mae: of course ma you're older. Im shorter xD

Me: Yeah he told me. Haha i heard that u're doing a play and u're the bride?

Mae: Yeah haha im the bride

Me: Okay i shall be the groom. I'll be as real as i can possibly be

Mae: There's already a groom xD

Me: Damn.. If hes beaten up could i be the replacement?

Mae: Yes you can hahah

Me: Would there be any proposing scene?

Mae: I dun think so haha. What's liang doing?

Me: Hes chatting with another cousin. Why concentrate on him when u can concentrate on me?

Mae: Im not concentrating on anyone..

Me: Okay. Hes playing with a calculator hahahahaha

Mae: Haha tell him. liang you're so lame xD

Me: Everybody knows that.. no use telling him. Okay now let ME ask the question now >:D

Mae: haha. what question?

Me: Whats your bra code HAHAHAHAHA JKJK

Mae: SWT...... its for me to know and for you to find out haha

Me: haha let me find it out then HAHAHA

Mae: LOL. Go find out la hahaha

Me: lol OKAY o_o

Mae: Kidding.. :)

and so on so on... long conversation eh.. at the end i told her there was no !xo&blad1@.

that night.. my cousin took us to coffee shop to drink white coffee.. woot yummeh. after that.. we went home to play cards. we played Police and Killer and Osama. Police and Killer was interesting. Osama was funny
smell my armpit
lick my pants
lick my pants too poke my ass!

lick my face
bite the ear


bite the finger!



i need to lick the nose damn.

lalala.. nothing much already. lazy blog la..

No comments: