Thursday 21 June 2007

I can't stretch!! !@#$%^&*

Everytime I try, theres still around 20cm more to my toes. x_x *psst* gotta blame my dad xD
Why can't I do like Wing Keong.. he can freaking put his leg behind is head lol. He asked me to go yoga -_-"" I don't wanna.

I ain't gonna do this.

So I'm gonna streeeettccch every morning from now on, if I got the mood. I'm not waking up at 11-2 anymore :D A longer day, a better day xD might not be true for certain people.

I wanna be taller! ugh. I feel... short? Especially people standing beside me are taller lol. Even girls D; SO, im jumping every morning also hahaha. Today I just touched the celling 50 times and its already taking my soul away. Jumping retardedly when my little cousin is watching "Make way for Noddie". She looking at me clueless hahaha.

This is NOT gonna happen! xP

Liang

No comments: