Monday 10 March 2008

Being a loner in love.



Well today isn't much, but i guess i need to update eh? :p

I slept at 3.30am last night so i got scolded, not really scolded but kena.. you know, by my maid and my grandma. And i woke up at 7+, need to go softball training. :D

The weather was hot, so am i. Joking x) Anyways, i got hit by a ball on my face, now a little swollen. :D Nothing really happened. We went mamak after that.. and i went home.

Got ready for ou.

Met friends there.

Same old story.

Chit chat, eat, play, movie.

Isn't that what we all do in ou? ;)

And yeah me and Weng Wai was the last to leave.. i followed him back to his house and i walked to centrepoint because my maid doesn't dare to go ou to fetch me =.= WW's dog doesn't like me :(

On the way to centrepoint.. i whistled school song.. no idea why o.O And i saw Mae's driver, what's his name again? Ahmad? I only remember that it starts with an A :D He's a nice guy :)

And i got home.

Speaking of which, i see you guys having much fun with form 1s :) sadly, i have totally no contacts with form 1s. Why?

Is it because i don't speak out? Blah..

What day is today.. March 11. Anything special today?

.. Happy birthday to anyone that is born today.

No comments: