Thursday 27 September 2007

Sup dude.

Exams are suffering. Especially final terms.. Hmm.. wonder if i could get into same class.

Well today wasn't much.. We had Seni, i don't have colour pencil, so i borrowed Emily's. Thanks. Then Toh Siang borrowed from me xD Seni was okay.. didn't really study..

KDP- Everybody hentam-ed. I tried a bit.. well the subjective part makes my mind go round and round. Yu Kane wrote "Keju" for CD-R explaination >_> I wonder whats the teachers reaction.

After that we had recess, i taught dang something cool haha. Oh, today is the.. the.. asam laksa's stall uncle's birthday :D I went to buy mee tikus and he gave me another free one. I gave the free one to Yu Kane cause he said hes hungry haha.

Science is not like i expected, i thought it would be harder. It's easy this time, but we still got wrong xD We played rubber flipping when we finished our papers. I played with the window beside me by hitting it using a ruler. It comes out different tunes :p then my pencils are snatched away by Pn.Jaliah D; then after that nothing to do..

After school.. Yu kane and Emily bought me an MatKool Whoosh xD well.. i got a free ice cream..
And here i am.. lifelessly blogging.

I want to start a band, if i can get a bass. Then it'll be
Dang- Guitarist/2nd guitarist
Julian- Guitarist/2nd guitarist
Wan Jyn- Drummer
Me- Bassist
Yu Kane- Vocal
Jeremy and Wink- Not sure lol

Hmm.. i wonder if my dad lets me get a bass..

No comments: